You will work in the heart of Marseille (with the possibility of working from home) as part of our products and validation department, coordinating product qualification projects by applying the MGI test strategy during their development.
Our complex digital products are on the cutting edge of technology and are continually evolving. We need you to conduct testing.
Your role will include:
- Contributing to the drafting of the MGI product and service test strategy, together with the test cell,
- Formalising and adapting methods and tools to ensure the continuous improvement of product and service qualification, security, safety and risk prevention.
- Developing and drafting both automatic and manual test scenarios and cases using XRay
- Implementing and maintaining automated non-regression test components
- Ensuring the continuity of non-regression testing
- Collecting test results, formatting data from measurement systems and extracting relevant data for continuous improvement
- Designing test specifications: strategies, test reference documents, test plans, test scripts and conducting tests
- Detecting, analysing and monitoring anomalies
- You will serve as the link between the functional teams, product owners and developers, and must have significant experience in an equivalent role.
- You must have completed 4 or 5 years of higher education in computer engineering or project management. You should be passionate about new technologies, comfortable with Jira and Xray, and fluent in Python.
- You should be an excellent communicator and like to get concrete results. You should be used to meeting deadlines, be known for your people skills and love working in a team.
Marseille Gyptis International (MGI) has been working for over 30 years in the digital infrastructure of French ports and supply chains. We are continually innovating and investing in our national and international development.
Permanent position based in Marseille Joliette or Fos sur Mer. Please send your CV to email@example.com.