Marseille-based MGI, a recognised expert in Port Community Systems (PCS) which offers tailored training to all port community professionals has now obtained Qualiopi certification.
Qualiopi is a training certification that:
- Attests to the quality of the processes implemented by skill-building service providers;
- Helps businesses and users navigate available training services more easily.
MGI therefore now meets the requirements for these training actions to be covered by training funding organisations for its clients.
As a training organisation in France and French overseas territories since 1993, MGI offers standardised and/or customised programmes.
Around 400 people per year receive training tailored to their needs:
- Shipping and logistics professionals,
- Institutional bodies (Customs, Veterinary Border Control, Maritime Gendarmerie, etc.),
- Training organisations such as AFPA
- Shipping schools such as AFTRAL – ISTELI,
- Job seekers.
Following an audit carried out in January, MGI successfully met all the criteria required to obtain this certification.
“Qualiopi certification is a major step for us because it is part of our continuous improvement process,” says Angélique Roditis, Head of the Training Department. “Preparing for the certification allowed us to identify what works and what needs to be improved.”