Marseille Gyptis International (MGI) has been working for over 30 years in the digital infrastructure of French ports and supply chains. We are continually innovating and investing in our national and international development.
As Digital Factory Manager, you will work in the heart of Marseille (some working from home is possible), with responsibility for the architecture and development of MGI products and services. You will manage developers according to the roadmap and information security and safety policy, and support the BU Core Product Manager in the deployment and development of products and services with respect to quality, costs, deadlines and performance.
We have ambitious development objectives and we need your help to achieve them!
Your role will include:
- Defining application architectures for new products and services;
- Finding the most suitable technical solutions;
- Managing development quality control;
- Supervising developers;
- Defining and implementing development procedures;
- Contributing to analysis, specification and modelling phases;
- Contributing to development of your team’s skills;
- Following and complying with the information security and safety management system.
- You must have a higher education qualification in IT (engineering school or university), with recognised professional experience as a digital solutions architect. You will therefore be well versed in application architectures, the latest development technologies and continuous integration tools.
- You should also have a good understanding of cloud technologies.
- You need experience in project management and general management. You must be able to lead a team in a shared project and have experience of working to tight deadlines. You need good people skills.
- You should be able to speak technical English, with a keen interest in the quality and results of your team’s work!
2 interviews on site.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org