You will work in our digital factory in the heart of Marseille and contribute to the digital transformation of major sea ports in France and abroad.
Your role will include:
- Drafting of detailed technical specifications (JIRA)
- Functional and technical design (Scrum),
- Application development (Spring / Angular, DevOps, Cloud architecture),
- Contribution to the development of existing modules.
Why join us?:
- We are a leading creator of Cargo Community Systems (CCS)
- You will work in Agile mode and develop your skills in recent technologies
- You will contribute to the digitalisation of major ports around the world
- You will join a dynamic and motivated team
You must have completed at least four years of higher education and have significant experience in shipping. You should be an excellent communicator and have a clear interest in new technologies.
You should be looking to move into a project manager role, speak good English and enjoy travel and working in team.
Finally, you should be independent, organised, methodical, diplomatic and ready to take initiative!
2 interviews + Java development test
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com